Friday, January 28, 2011

Who Gives a Fuck Friday!


Welcome to We Do Not Give A Fuck Friday! Tank will go ahead and bring things to a head. (With a Hammer)


Tank:  I do not really have a specific topic in mind for today so I am just blasting some things I do not really care for at all.


Are you ever just sitting at a Red light waiting to turn left and notice that your blinker makes this god awful noise? Why the hell do car makers install blinker systems with so much noise. It is enough to make someone jump off a bridge or something. That is one thing I hate, blinker noises.


Well that was gay! wasn't it? Anyways, there are many things in this world that irritate me. Many people ask if I have problems with hate or am I evil? Well no, I just find typing this down allows me to vent off a lot of steam. The one thing I hate is when someone tries to diagnose why I write things I hate. This befuddles me to an extent and I wonder who the Hell are you to think I am depressed or morbid or some shit.  I am completely fine, my writing is a way to get frustrations out without socking some dude in their mouth.  


Well that was also boring as hell so I digress.  I hate when celebrities have gay names when they are together.  For example, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. They go by Bennifer. This is real fucking stupid and it absolutely makes no sense. Even worse is when the TV is stuck on Extra or some stupid show with Ryan Seacrest and they say that name instead of their real names. Ryan Seacrest is a total tool as well. The worst is when they have segment about things that no one in their right mind gives a damn about.  Who cares if Paula Abdul is using Herbal Essences or some shit. I use Suave for men. I also do not care who shops where, or what kind of clothing they wear. The only thing I care about from celebrities is if they make a good show, movie or music. That is it! Plain and fucking simple. I share these thoughts with about everyone who is relevant in this world. The only celebrities that make sense are Gary Busey, Steve Buscemi and that guy that hosted Let's Make a Deal back in the Day. 


Well I am tired so I am going to go have a cigarette and then pee so I will pass this shit over to my Hombre and stuff, but remember Stay Healthy America and do not smoke Cigarettes, only I am allowed.




 I Hate: Highly Visible Tattoos









Cactoid:


Individuality is something that everyone of us strive for whether we actively think about it or not.  This may through your clothing, car, hair color, etc.  The problem is that some tend to step over the line and rather then be an individual they just become lumped together, as a group for some asshole with a blog.  I'm that asshole, so everyone with a highly visible tattoo's (One that can't be covered unless wearing a turtle neck or a face mask) your a douche.  There is plenty of skin on your buddy that is dying for an Donald humping Minnie tattoo, but your face unfortunately is not it.  By putting something you'll regret when your sober in such a highly visible place you are basically marking yourself.  You've have just marked yourself as a potential non-candidate for just about every career.  If your goal in life is to be a carnie and touch kids behind the tilt-a-whirl then your in the clear.  If you have any other non-pedophiliac aspirations, then your fucked.  It's not that the scorpion under your eye means your a bad person to a potential employer, but rather you have just put a sign on you face that says, "Makes terrible life choices."  Trust me if you decided to put a tattoo in a completely non hide-able place this is not the first nor last bad life choice you'll make.  It will continue until your life is nothing but a blur of alcohol, drugs, and drug dealer wangs.  Eventually you'll find yourself on the street with a stupid sign that says "Will do radio voice for a dollar."  

No comments:

Post a Comment